With the new year around the corner, it’s time once again to set goals for improvements.
This is the fourth time and in the past I was able to achieve many goals: hope next year will be even better!
Last year was very exciting:
- I've started to go to gym 3 times a week and eating healthy
- I've improved my English a lot, but I still need to improve it, of course 🙂
- I've bought my new house (!!!)
- I've started to study Swift and new Apple's tool, studying new architectures to create reusable libraries for my projects.
- I've found new friends and hobbies
- I've traveled a lot: Berlin, Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Ibiza, Bratislava, Vienna, Perugia, Naples, Milan, Elba Island
- Last but not least: I've started to learn how to manage properly my times
Next year I want to improve my life experience, so it’s my year goals’ list.
- Take the Open Water Diver PADI certification
- Take some salsa lessons or Argentine tango lessons. Yeah, I love dancing 😛
- Read 6 books or more
Continue to improve my EnglishI've moved abroad, so English is now my first language 🙂
- Continue to travel frequently
Move to my new house (hope to achieve it in a couple of months)It's not the house I bought last year since I moved abroad, but I'm living alone 🙂
- Continue to go to the gym 3 times a weeks
- Going to run in the weekend (I’m ready to go right now 🙂 )
- Improve my personal diet
Improve my sleepMy Jawbone UP3 told me that in the last 3 months I've slept an average of 30 minutes per night more than last year!
- Studying a new programming language, it is interesting to find out how other language works and it is always a good starting point for new ideas
- Designing a good library to speed up work tasks
- Write down some good articles in Objective-C
- Write down some good articles in Swift
A new year is coming, enjoy it guys!
» Revision: 1